Welcome to the Washington group on Global Rethink. People living in this location are encouraged to join this group and take part in local initiatives focused on Healthcare, Mental Health, Education, Local Farming, local policing, Gardening, banking, and local Sovereign City Council activity.
In the Forums section, you will find all the Cities and engage in discussions and plans on what to do next, and how to work together. One of the things we are creating is a process for local residents to select a “Jury” of people from their community to decide on important decisions. Being a Sovereign member, you will have rights to vote on every local action or law, a process that hasn’t been given to the people of Canada in the past. People need to have the power to decide the changes taking place in their local communities. Any abuse to remove that power from the people will be removed.
We need to work together, and stand together.
Are you sure you want to leave ?
How To Add Local Chapters
How To Add Local Chapters
How to add your Local Chapter if you don’t see it (please do not add duplicate chapters).
- Join the Group.
- Go to the Discussions tab.
- Click on the “New discussion” button
- A pop-up window opens, in the Discussion Title, add your local City/Region, (ex: Toronto – Chapter). Make sure you place a space after the city, then a dash, and space again, then the word Chapter.
- Copy the below and paste it into the, “Type your discussion content here.”
- Click on Notify me of replies via email and then click on Post
This Discussion Forum is focused on the people living in this location. Please subscribe to this discussion thread to get notifications on updates and the next steps.
We encourage you to invite your friends, watch this video to learn how: https://globalrethink.net/docs/how-to-invite-your-friends-to-join/
If you want to become an organizer in your local chapter, please send Ray Brown a message with your experience and a brief paragraph outlining why you would be great for the task.
Once this group has hundreds of members, here are the next steps:
- Select a “Jury” from your members (3 to 5 members) that will be tasked to give final approval over local initiatives, such as healthcare, education, mental health, local farming, local security/policing, local businesses, housing, and wellness.
- No legislation or law will be passed without the approval of the local people, and the jury.
Our intention is to create a community that is founded on the principles of truth, human rights, and common, natural, and sovereign laws. The local people once they accept these laws become members/citizens and their rights supersede any other entity of governance.
Sorry, there were no replies found.